One of the greatest things about agriculture is that there’s always more to learn. Whether you’re growing organic vegetables, raising heritage livestock, or tending cut-flower gardens they’ll be something new year after year. If you want to get a jump start on your 2019 education you should attend the Virginia Biological Farming Conference. It’s Virginia’s premier organic and sustainable agricultural conference!
Here’s why you need tickets:
- Tickets make excellent last-minute gifts for the farmer, gardener, foodie, or homesteader in your life.
- The conference is an excellent opportunity to network with other farmers and agricultural businesses. Be sure to pack your business cards!
- SESE’s Ira Wallace will be there! Check out her workshop on growing great garlic and perennial onions.
- There’s a workshop for everyone. Learn about anything from beekeeping and raising pastured hogs, to fermenting vegetables and cover crops.
- It will be tasty! The conference features locally sourced meals.
- Joe Salatin, Polyface Farms
- Leah Penniman, Soul Fire Farm
- Jeff Poppen, The Barefoot Farmer
Along with tons of workshops, there will also be a Taste of Virginia Social & Dance, silent auction, yoga for farmers, and so much more. To see what else the conference includes you can check out the session summaries or full conference schedule.
Want a chance to win two tickets?
Visit the Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Facebook page between now and December 24th at 6 pm EST and tag a friend on the conference post to be entered in a chance to win!
Purchase tickets here: https://vabf.org/conference-registr...annual-virginia-biological-farming-conference
We can’t wait to see you there!
The post 2019 Virginia Biological Farming Conference: You Could Win Two Tickets first appeared on Southern Exposure Seed Exchange.